Preparing for Your Visit
We encourage you to arrive free of makeup to your appointment.
There are some conditions that will prevent us from serving you. Please review the list below. If any of the following apply call, email, or text to reschedule your appointment.
• Severe cystic acne. We encourage you to consult with a dermatologist for treatment.
• Use Accutane or Roaccutane within 6 months.
• Running fever.
• Severe skin sensitivities
• Pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for approval after the first trimester to approve laying on the back for an extended period of time.
• Use of Botox Injections or fillers within the last 2 weeks.
• Recent laser treatment or removal of skin lesions. Skin must be completely healed from treatment.
• Open wounds or cold sores must be completely healed from treatment.
• Recent face, neck, or shoulder surgery. Consult with your doctor for approval.
• Rashes and itchy skin require a dermatologist consultation.
What Will Be Different
If you are sick or showing any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
An Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability relating to COVID-19 must be signed before receiving services.
Masks are mandatory upon entering the building and while not being serviced.
No guests or children are allowed. No one is allowed in the waiting area. No exceptions.
If you have traveled outside of the state of North Carolina in the past 14 days, please rebook your appointment after being properly quarantined and screened by a medical physician.